Sunday 4 May 2014

Fried Rice Connoisseur


Hello! Just a quick note to let you know that Joy's interview with me is up on her blog Fried Rice Connoisseur. On the menu: uniforms, vintage and the democratisation of fashion, and Montréal tips. Thank you Joy, it was great to have you over!

I'm slowly getting used to the beat of not having hundreds of pages to compose, and you should see some frequent-ish posting here very soon.

P.S. If I may say, Oulipo the cat simply does not take well to being picked up or photographed, ever, but fortunately was not as distressed as he may appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do my best to respond to all comments in a timely manner, and although I sometimes may be slow, you can be sure they will all be answered by the time a new post has been published.